Slayer - Repentless mp3 flacPerformer: Slayer
Size MP3 version: 1628 mb
Size FLAC version: 1497 mb
Size WMA version: 1776 mb
Format: FLAC MP4 AAC WMA DXD MPC AA
Slayer - Repentless mp3 flac
Slayer - Repentless (2015).
The brand new SLAYER music video for the title-track "Repentless," directed by BJ McDonnell.
The brand new, twelfth SLAYER studio album, REPENTLESS, out worldwide via Nuclear Blast Records. Repentless is SLAYER's first new studio album since 2009's, Grammy-nominated World Painted Blood.
Progressive metal Metal Hardcore punk Rock Punk rock Speed metal Core Heavy metal Thrash metal Hardcore. Delusions Of Saviour. Cast The First Stone. When The Stillness Comes.
Slayer in Their Own Words (Interview). War At The Warfield (2003) - Live DVD American Recordings.
Band Name Slayer (USA). Album Name Repentless. Дата релиза 11 Сентябрь 2015. Лейблы Nuclear Blast. Regardless of the odds against them, Repentless is what the band has been promising since the inception of the new lineup: Slayer playing Slayer songs. Despite losing Hanneman (Who famously wrote nearly, if not, all of the band’s most famous songs), Repentless delivers some noteworthy moments, despite falling flat in some areas. Never could Slayer touch the music they were making 25 and 30 years ago, and it’s obvious that with Repentless that they’re very much aware of that.
Lyrics to the Full Album on one page). Live fast On high Repentless Let it ride. My songs relive the atrocities of war Can't take society any f ckin' more Intensity, anarchy, hatred amplified Playing this shit is all that keeps me alive I leave it all on the road living on the stage This is my life where I kill it everyday So take you shot, bottom's up, this is no lie I'll be beating. this guitar 'til the day I die.
Repentless finds Slayer at a crossroads. There was also a drummer change, with Paul Bostaph returning to the fold once again, replacing Dave Lombardo. The album contains one Hanneman-written song, Piano Wire, which has ominous riffs, prominent drums by Bostaph and a searing guitar solo. The penultimate track You Against Me is old-school thrashtastic: simple, direct and memorable.
Slayer – Repentless. Label: Nuclear Blast – NB 4000-1. The noble BOX set for the international SLAYER day includes the full album on six Gold 6,66" vinyl singles.
Live fast On high Repentless Let it ride. My songs relive the atrocities of war Can't take society any fuckin' more Intensity, anarchy, hatred amplified Playing this shit is all that keeps me alive I leave it all on the road living on the stage This is my life where I kill it everyday So take your shot, bottom's up, this is no lie I'll be beating this.
|1||Delusions Of Saviour||1:55|
|5||Cast The First Stone||3:43|
|6||When The Stillness Comes||4:21|
|11||You Against You||4:21|
|12||Pride In Prejudice||4:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Licensed From – Warner Music Brasil
- Distributed By – Sonopress-Rimo Indústria e Comércio Fonográfica Ltda.
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Howie Weinberg Mastering
- Pressed By – Rimo Entertainment – 11392
- Booking [North America] – John Dittmar, Pinnacle Entertainment, Scott Sokol
- Booking [Worldwide] – John Jackson , K2
- Cover, Artwork – Marcelo Vasco
- Drums – Paul Bostaph
- Engineer [Additional] – Peter Mack
- Engineer [Assistant] – Derrick Stockwell
- Guitar – Gary Holt, Kerry King
- Layout – Marcelo Vasco, Rob Kimura
- Legal – Scott D. Harrington
- Management – Ernie H. Gonzalez, Kristen Mulderig, Rick Sales, The Rick Sales Entertainment Group
- Management [Business] – Angela DeSimone, Bill Vuylsteke, Provident Financial Group*, Shelley Venemann
- Management [Publicity North America] – Heidi Ellen Robinson Fitzgerald
- Management [Publicity UK] – Michelle Kerr
- Management [Publicity Worldwide ex. North America And UK] – Jaap Wagemaker*
- Management [Record Label, Nuclear Blast] – Gerardo Martinez , Markus Staiger, Tobias Pfletschinger
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By – Andrew Stuart
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Terry Date
- Technician [Studio Bass], Technician [Guitar] – John Araya
- Technician [Studio Drum] – Gene Provenico, John Gross
- Vocals, Bass – Tom Araya
- Written-By – Jeff Hanneman (tracks: 9), Kerry King (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12)
NotesFirst Press Brazil
℗ + © 2015 Nuclear Blast Records
Recorded and mixed at Henson Recording Studios in Hollywood, CA
Mastered at Howie Weinberg Mastering, Los Angeles, CA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 27361 33592 2
- Barcode (String): 727361335922
- Matrix / Runout: RIMOentertainemnt 11392/15 0727361335922
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L363
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5431
- Other (Batch ID): AA0001500
- Other (Top Of CD): AA1500
|NB 3359-2, 27361 33592||Slayer||Repentless (CD, Album)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 3359-2, 27361 33592||Europe||2015|
|NB 3359-1, 27361 33591||Slayer||Repentless (LP, Album, Ltd, Blu)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 3359-1, 27361 33591||Europe||2015|
|none||Slayer||Repentless (12xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Nuclear Blast||none||Sweden||2015|
|NB33592||Slayer||Repentless (CD, Album)||Nuclear Blast||NB33592||Australia & New Zealand||2015|
|SRT XX||Slayer||Repentless (Cass, Album, Unofficial, Dol)||SNP Records||SRT XX||Russia||2017|