Emmylou Harris - Blue Kentucky Girl mp3 flacPerformer: Emmylou Harris
Title: Blue Kentucky Girl
Style: Folk Rock, Country Rock
Size MP3 version: 1770 mb
Size FLAC version: 1528 mb
Size WMA version: 1872 mb
Format: TTA RA APE VOC ASF AUD WAV
Genre: World - Country - Folk
Emmylou Harris - Blue Kentucky Girl mp3 flac
Blue Kentucky Girl", performed by Emmylou Harris & The Hot Band, from the 1979 Warner Bros album of the same name, is a cover of the 1965 Loretta Lynn hi. .
All lyrics from Blue Kentucky Girl album, popular Emmylou Harris songs with tracklist and information about album.
Relying on a more acoustic sound, the album largely forsakes contemporary pop songs in favor of standard country fare, including the Louvin Brothers' "Everytime You Leave" and Leon Payne's "They'll Never Take His Love from M. The cover of Dallas Frazier's "Beneath Still Waters" earned Harris her fourth number one single.
Blue Kentucky Girl (1979) - download mp3 or listen online. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Blue Kentucky Girl (1979).
Blue Kentucky Girl" is a song written by Johnny Mullins, and originally recorded by American country music artist Loretta Lynn. It was released in May 1965 as the first single and title track from the album Blue Kentucky Girl. The song reached number 7 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart. Blue Kentucky Girl" was also a single for American country music artist Emmylou Harris.
Blue Kentucky Girl appeared in 1979, just as pop music was getting ready to re-embrace country music in a big way. Harris, however, was finding her country roots. The electric guitars still modulated with a rocker’s sense of tone, but Harris’ phrasing was becoming more chilling with each ballad. Emmylou Harris was hardly a country traditionalist. She’d apprenticed with pioneer country-rocker Gram Parsons and could just as effectively sing Beatles tunes as anything by Hank Williams. The 1970s saw a radical shift in the sound of country records as well. The countrypolitan sound engineered by Chet Atkins and Billy Sherrill was being further modernized by the upcoming Urban Cowboy phase that would usher in the ‘80s. Blue Kentucky Girl appeared in 1979, just as pop music was getting ready to re-embrace country music in a big way.
Разные исполнители – California Blue (Tribute version originall. :41. Разные исполнители – Little Girl Blue (Complete versio. :16. Разные исполнители – Barbie Girl (Complete version originally.
Blue Kentucky Girl is an album by country music artist Emmylou Harris, released in 1979. The album features delving more traditional country than the country-rock sound of Harris' previous releases. Songs include work by Willie Nelson and Gram Parsons.
Emmylou Harris - Blue Kentucky Girl (Remastered LP Version). Download MP3. MP3 256Kbps, . 3 Mb MP3 128Kbps, . 5 Mb MP3 64Kbps, . 3 Mb. Emmylou Harris.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Sister's Coming Home
Electric Guitar – Albert LeeHarmony Vocals [Duet] – Tanya TuckerWritten-By – Willie Nelson
|A2||Beneath Still Waters
Written-By – Dallas Frazier
|A3||Rough And Rocky
Accordion – Lincoln Davis, Jr.Bass – Mike BowdenElectric Guitar – Emmylou HarrisMandolin – Ricky SkaggsPiano – Tony Brown Written-By – Charles Justice, Shoji Tabuchi
Fiddle [5-string] – Ricky SkaggsWritten-By – Bob Buchanon*, Gram Parsons
|A5||Save The Last Dance For Me
Written-By – Doc Pomus, Mort Shuman
|B1||Sorrow In The Wind
Bass – Brian AhernWritten-By – Jean Ritchie
|B2||They'll Never Take His Love From Me
Bass – Duke BardwellDrums – Ronnie Tutt*Harmony Vocals – Fayssoux StarlingPedal Steel Guitar – Ben KeithWritten-By – Leon Payne
|B3||Everytime You Leave
Conductor [Strings] – Glen D Hardin*Guitar [High-strung] – Brian AhernHarmony Vocals [Duet] – Don EverlyWritten-By – Charlie Louvin, Ira Louvin
|B4||Blue Kentucky Girl
Banjo [6-string] – Brian AhernWritten-By – Johnny Mullins
|B5||Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Harmony Vocals – Dolly Parton, Linda RonstadtWritten-By, Acoustic Guitar [Lead] – Rodney Crowell
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – Happy Sack Productions
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Printed By – Artone Press
- Marketed By – WEA Records (Pty) Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar – Albert Lee (tracks: A2, A4), Brian Ahern (tracks: A1, A5, B2, B3), Emmylou Harris (tracks: A2 to B2, B4, B5)
- Bass – Emory Gordy* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B3 to B5)
- Design, Photography By – Tom Wilkes
- Directed By, Producer – Brian Ahern
- Drums – John Ware (tracks: A1 to A5, B3 to B5)
- Electric Guitar – Albert Lee (tracks: A1, B5), James Burton (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B3)
- Fiddle – Ricky Skaggs (tracks: A1, A5, B1, B2, B4)
- Guitar [High-strung] – Rodney Crowell (tracks: A2, B4)
- Harmonica – Mickey Raphael (tracks: B2, B5)
- Harmony Vocals – Cheryl Warren (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B4), Ricky Skaggs (tracks: B2, B3), Sharon Hicks (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B4)
- Mandolin – Albert Lee (tracks: A5, B4)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Hank DeVito (tracks: A1 to A5, B3 to B5)
- Percussion – Brian Ahern (tracks: A3, B2)
- Piano – Bill Payne (tracks: B2, B3), Glen D Hardin* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B4, B5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): BSK3318
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): BSK3318
|BSK 3318, BSK-3318||Emmylou Harris||Blue Kentucky Girl (LP, Album, Win)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3318, BSK-3318||US||1979|
|BSK 3318||Emmylou Harris||Blue Kentucky Girl (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3318||Canada||1979|
|BSK 3318, BSK-3318||Emmylou Harris||Blue Kentucky Girl (LP, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records, Columbia House||BSK 3318, BSK-3318||US||1979|
|CD 3318||Emmylou Harris||Blue Kentucky Girl (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records Inc.||CD 3318||Canada||1989|
|BSK 3318, BSK-3318||Emmylou Harris||Blue Kentucky Girl (LP, Album, TP)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3318, BSK-3318||US||1979|