Bruce Dickinson - Balls To Picasso mp3 flacPerformer: Bruce Dickinson
Title: Balls To Picasso
Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Country: UK & Europe
Size MP3 version: 1826 mb
Size FLAC version: 1243 mb
Size WMA version: 1924 mb
Format: MP4 APE MOD MPC RA MP1 RA
Bruce Dickinson - Balls To Picasso mp3 flac
WMG (от лица компании "Sanctuary"); UBEM, UMPI, CMRRA, UMPG Publishing, BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor, ASCAP, PEDL, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG" и другие авторские общества (6).
Vocals – Bruce Dickinson. Mastered at Masterdisk, New York. on the label) Printed in UK (on the back cover). Drums tracks recorded at Townhouse 3 Battersea, London. Balls To Picasso (Cass, Album, Dol). EMI United Kingdom, EMI United Kingdom. 7243 8 29136 4 1, TCEMD 1057.
Immediately following his departure from metal legends Iron Maiden, singer and jack of all trades Bruce Dickinson signed a new deal stateside to Mercury Records and went to work on his second solo effort. Notwithstanding some dreadful artwork, his Polygram debut, Balls to Picasso, is somewhat of a disappointment and, for the most part, an ill-conceived project. Eager to get away from the classic galloping ar Maiden sound, the singer joins forces with a band by the name of Tribe of Gypsies.
Band Name Bruce Dickinson. Album Name Balls to Picasso. Labels Sanctuary Records. Produced by Shay Baby. Recorded at Metropolis Studio, London. Music StyleHeavy Metal. Members owning this album166. Re-Issue in 2005 by Sanctuary with a bonus disc.
Album · 1994 · 26 Songs. Balls To Picasso (2001 Remastered Version) Bruce Dickinson. Listen on Apple Music.
Balls to Picasso (1994) by Bruce Dickinson. Genres: Heavy Metal Members: Bruce Dickinson, Roy . Eddie Casillas, Dave Ingraham, Doug Van Booven.
Redirected from Balls To Picasso). Balls to Picasso is a Hard rock album by Iron Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickinson, released in 1994. It is the second effort in Dickinson's solo career and the first released after he had officially left Iron Maiden. This record marked the beginning of Dickinson's collaborations with Roy Z, who would work on many of Dickinson's later albums including Accident of Birth, The Chemical Wedding and Tyranny of Souls
Contrary to Dickinson lore, this album was not recorded twice, or even three times. Bruce had an album he recorded beforehand with Keith Olson, which was Bruce's attempt to go Dream Theater, but after meeting Roy Z he opted to write more tracks. Those tracks did not fit the Olson produced album (they can be found in the various Balls to Picasso singles released in 1994), so Bruce junked nearly the entire album and recorded a new one with Roy Z and the Tribe of Gypsies with Shay Baby as the producer. The only song that was saved from the Olson sessions was in fact, Tears of the Dragon
Skunkworks is an alternative rock album released in 1996 by Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson. The singer had intended Skunkworks to be the debut album of a band by the same name. However, his label would not issue the record under any name other than Bruce Dickinson. The album moved from Maiden's progressive style to an alternative rock sound similar to bands such as Soundgarden, with lyrics about science and technology. Its name refers to the code name for a military testing program
Balls to Picasso is generally a good but inconsistent album. It remains a necessary bridge in Bruce Dickinson's career between a frustrated past and a bright renaissance. Change Balls to Picasso with Skunkworks ;) I would write the closure paragraph like this: Forced to live under the shadow of far greater albums like Accident of Birth or The chemical wedding, Balls to Picasso owes a lot to it's inspirer's impulsions and to its' closing track's sheer beauty
|3||Gods Of War||5:01|
|4||1000 Points Of Light||4:24|
|5||Laughing In The Hiding Bush||4:20|
|6||Change Of Heart||4:59|
|7||Shoot All The Clowns||4:23|
|10||Tears Of The Dragon||6:20|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Duellist Enterprises Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Duellist Enterprises Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 105714
- Licensed To – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – Townhouse 3
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – Silvercloud Recording
- Recorded At – Grannys Studio
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – PMDC, USA
- Bass – Eddie Casillas
- Design [Packaging] – Caroline Latif, David Larkham
- Drums – Dave Ingraham*, Dickie Fliszar* (tracks: 10)
- Engineer – Björn Thorsrud* (tracks: 7)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Spencer May
- Engineer [Bass Tracks] – Andy Baker
- Engineer [Drum Tracks] – Sean De Feo*
- Guitar – Roy Z
- Management – Andy Taylor , Merck Mercuriadis, Rod Smallwood
- Mastered By – Andy Van Dett*, Greg Fulginiti
- Percussion – Doug Van Booven
- Photography By – Simon Fowler
- Producer, Mixed By – Shay Baby
- Sleeve [Sleeve Concept], Design – Bruce Dickinson
- Vocals – Bruce Dickinson
- Vocals, Performer – Dean Ortega (tracks: 7), Mario Aguilar (tracks: 7)
- Written-By – A. Dickinson* (tracks: 5), B. Dickinson*, E. Casillas* (tracks: 8), Roy Z (tracks: 1 to 9)
Notes℗© 1994 Duellist Enterprises Ltd.
Drum Tracks recorded at Townhouse 3 Battersea, London.
Bass Tracks recorded at Westside Studios, London.
"Shoot All The Clowns" recorded at Silvercloud L.A. and Grannys, Reno.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0351
- Matrix / Runout: 314 522 491-2 02% R
- Matrix / Runout (Mould area): MADE IN USA BY PMDC
|7243 8 29682 2 1||Bruce Dickinson||Balls To Picasso (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI United Kingdom||7243 8 29682 2 1||UK & Europe||1994|
|06076-86392-2, Dickinson-1||Bruce Dickinson||Balls To Picasso (2xCD, Album, RM)||Sanctuary Records, Air Raid Records||06076-86392-2, Dickinson-1||US||2005|
|284518-2||Bruce Dickinson||Balls To Picasso (Hybrid, DualDisc, Album)||Silverline||284518-2||US||2004|
|21001634||Bruce Dickinson||Balls To Picasso (Cass, Album)||EMI||21001634||Colombia||1994|
|7243 8 29136 4 1, TCEMD 1057||Bruce Dickinson||Balls To Picasso (Cass, Album, Dol)||EMI United Kingdom, EMI United Kingdom||7243 8 29136 4 1, TCEMD 1057||Europe||1994|