Ant - Sad To See It's Morning. mp3 flacPerformer: Ant
Title: Sad To See It's Morning.
Style: Folk Rock, Acoustic, Pop Rock, Indie Rock
Size MP3 version: 1780 mb
Size FLAC version: 1966 mb
Size WMA version: 1769 mb
Format: WAV APE VOC AU DXD VQF MP2
Genre: Rock / Pop
Ant - Sad To See It's Morning. mp3 flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Where Happiness Begins|
|2||Your Heart Got Bored|
|3||I Hope You'll Always Be There|
|4||The Quere To Your Heart|
|5||I Always Hurt The One That I Love (The Machines Remix)
Remix – The Machines
|6||Breathe My Name|
|9||Not Sleeping The Same Way|
|10||That Shining Smile|
|13||You've Lost Your Appeal (Live)
Recorded By – Alessandro , David Moore
- Mastered At – Transfermation
- Distributed By – Backs
- Distributed By – Shellshock
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Recorded At – Cushy Productions
- Mixed At – Cushy Productions
- Recorded At – Rota, Notting Hill Arts Club
- Pressed By – www.lynic.com
- Artwork [Additional Graphics] – Mark Astle
- Backing Vocals [Voice], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Drums – Suzanne Rhatigan
- Bass – John Morrison
- Cello – Mary Richards
- Design, Artwork – Ant
- Mastered By – Richard Dowling
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ant (tracks: 5 to 7, 10 to 12), Suzanne Rhatigan (tracks: 1 to 4, 8, 9)
- Remix – John Morrison (tracks: 5), Rob Lord (tracks: 5)
- Violin, Viola – Johnny Greswell*
- Vocals [Voice], Guitar, Keyboards, Harmonica, Drum Programming, Drums [Snare], Shaker – Ant
NotesA collection of the three singles to date with all the b-sides and all the compilation tracks released to date, plus an exclusive remix, a previously unreleased song and an exclusive live track.
Tracks 1, 2 and 4 were previously released on the limited CDr single Where Happiness Begins on Fabulous Friends Records in 1999.
Tracks 3 and 9 were previously released on a 7" single I Hope You'll Always Be There / Not Sleeping The Same Way on Evil World Records in 1999.
Track 9 was also released on the compilation Brumario - Un Recopilatorio De Acuarela Discos on Acuarela Discos in 2000.
Track 5 is a previously unreleased version of a song originally appearing on the CD A Long Way To Blow A Kiss. released on Fortune & Glory in 2002.
Track 6 and 11 were previously published on a Split 7" called Play Imprints Of Emotion EP.
Track 7 was previously part of the compilation CD "GoJonnygogogogo3" on GoJonnyGoGoGoGo Records and is also on the CD A Long Way To Blow A Kiss..
Tracks 8 was previously part of the compilation CD C188 Papercuts, that was published with the "Papercuts" fanzine in 2000.
Track 10 was previously part of the compilation CD Hit Music Only, released by Heavenly Pop Hits in 2002.
Track 12 is previously unreleased.
Track 13 was recorded live at the ROTA, Notting Hill Arts Club, London, 21/12/02. This version is unreleased. The original appeared on the CD EP Cures For Broken Hearts. on Fortune & Glory in 2000.
"Dedicated to the very sweet Åse."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 036272 311426
- Matrix / Runout: www.lynic.com - 53070 4050736
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L055
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KA08