Nine - Nine Livez mp3 flacPerformer: Nine
Title: Nine Livez
Style: Hardcore Hip-Hop, Boom Bap
Size MP3 version: 1970 mb
Size FLAC version: 1475 mb
Size WMA version: 1197 mb
Format: VOC ADX APE VOX MOD FLAC DMF
Nine - Nine Livez mp3 flac
NINE NINE NINE скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню David Krakauer - Nine, Nine, Ninety-Nine, Limp Bizkit - 9 Teen 90 Nine, Nine Inch Nails - Hurt, Digitonica - Nine O, Panic At The Disco - Nine in the Afternoon и другие популярные треки и рингтоны.
Pour les articles homonymes, voir Cloud 9. Cloud 9 est le deuxième album studio de Nine, sorti le 6 août 1996. L'album s'est classé 45e au Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.
Nine Livez is the debut album by rapper, Nine. Nine Livez was released through Profile Records on March 7, 1995. Three singles were released from the album. The first was "Whutcha Want?", released on January 24, 1995
With legendary NYC DJ Funkmaster Flex in his corner, the raspy-voiced Bronx MC Nine released his debut album in 1995. The self-proclaimed ter MC tattoos his rabid delivery and distinctly salacious lyrical bravado all over the album. The song that got the buzz going for this alley cat was "Whatchu Want," a slick radio-friendly joint despite its street mentality; the rest of the album belies the crossover appeal of this track.
Nine Livez by Nine on WhoSampled. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Whutcha Want? sampled. The Dock of the Bay by The Staple Singers (1968). Spinning Wheel by Lonnie Smith (1970). Catch a Groove by Juice (1976). see 22 more connections.
Nine-Cloud 9(Full Album-320kbps). My cd rip of this underrated 90's classic. Some info on Nine: Rapper, of Jamaican origin, from New York. His artist name refers to his date of birth (. 9. Nine's third studio album. Streetcore band from Eindhoven, the Netherlands. 00:00 To Live Is To Die 02:42 The Enemy 04:09 Nine Lives 06:17 World On Fire 08:39. Intro (Death Of A Demo) 0:00 .
Nine had released his debut album Nine Livez the previous year. The album was an underground hit, reaching No. 90 on the Billboard 200, while also reaching the top 20 on the R&B charts. The album also spawned the crossover hit, "Whutcha Want?", which reached No. 50 on the Billboard Hot 100. After the success on "Whutcha Want?", Profile gave Nine the green light to begin work on his second album. Like his previous album, this album was mostly produced by Rob Lewis. Nine's raspy, deep catchy voice is ever present, and, with really simple beats complemented by hard basslines, it's easy to throw this back in for another round
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Intro (Death Of A Demo)|
|B1||Hit Em Like Dis
Featuring – Froggy Frog
|B2||Who U Won Test|
Featuring – A.R.L. Da X'rsis
|D1||Everybody Won Heaven (Redrum The Remix)|
- Recorded At – Rob's Crib
- Recorded At – D&D Studios
- Recorded At – Platinum Island Studios
- Mixed At – Rob's Crib
- Mixed At – D&D Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Produced For – Profile Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Fed Productions
- Manufactured By – Profile Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Profile Records, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction, Design – Rebecca Meek
- Engineer [Mix] – Joe Quinde (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B4, C2, D1, D2), Rob Lewis (tracks: A1, A4, C1, C3, C4, D3)
- Engineer [Recording] – Joe Quinde (tracks: B1 to B4, C2, D1, D2), Kevin Crouse (tracks: A2, A3), Rob Lewis (tracks: A1, A4, C1, C3, C4, D3)
- Executive-Producer – Chris Landry
- Lacquer Cut By – TD*
- Mastered By – Tony Dawsey
- Photography By – Klaus Schönwiese
- Producer – Rob Lewis (tracks: A1, A4 to C1, C3, C4, D2, D3), Tony Stoute (tracks: A2, A3, C2, D1)
NotesExecutive Production For Profile Records, Inc. & Fed Productions.
Recorded At Rob's Crib, D&D Studios, NY & Platinum Island, NY.
Mixed At Rob's Crib & D&D Studios, NY.
"Tha Cypha" contains material performed by M.C. Shan.
"Any Emcee" contains a sample of "I'll Be Around" performed by The Spinners.
Also contains material performed by Erik B And Rakim.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 15151 14601 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 015151146019
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching): PRO-1460-1-A TD MASTERDISK SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching): PRO-1460-1-B TD MASTERDISK SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout etching): PRO-1460-1-C TD MASTERDISK SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout etching): PRO-1460-1-D TD MASTERDISK SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)
|PRO-1460-2||Nine||Nine Livez (CD, Album)||Profile Records||PRO-1460-2||US||1995|
|PRO-1460-1||Nine||Nine Livez (2xLP, Album, Unofficial)||Profile Records||PRO-1460-1||Europe||2002|
|SOR-1000-3||Nine||Nine Livez (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Smoke On Records||SOR-1000-3||US||2014|
|PRO-1460-4||Nine||Nine Livez (Cass, Album)||Profile Records||PRO-1460-4||US||1995|
|FILECD 460||Nine||Nine Livez (CD, Album)||Profile Records||FILECD 460||UK||1995|