Manny Manuel - The Best... mp3 flacPerformer: Manny Manuel
Title: The Best...
Style: Salsa, Merengue, Bolero
Size MP3 version: 1834 mb
Size FLAC version: 1331 mb
Size WMA version: 1845 mb
Format: MOD MP1 VOX AA DMF MP2 FLAC
Manny Manuel - The Best... mp3 flac
I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS - I'm just posting a beautiful and wonderful 1990's merengue classic by the awesome and super talented Manny Manuel! Enjoy!
The Grammy Award for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical has been awarded since 1959. The award had several minor name changes: In 1959 the award was known as Best Engineered Record – Non-Classical. In 1960 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Other Than Classical or Novelty. From 1961 to 1962 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Popular Recording. In 1963 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Other Than Novelty and Other Than Classical.
From actors named Manuel to athletes named Manuel, this list should include the most notable people whose name is Manuel. This list includes well-known Manuels like Filipino boxer and politician Manny Pacquiáo, Canadian ice hockey player Manny Malhotra, and German soccer defender Manuel Neuer. At 32 he was elected to the Philippine House of Representatives.
Manny Manuel's boyish looks belie his deep, powerful voice. The Puerto Rican merengue singer brings a light, pop-oriented sound to a genre whose recordings are generally designed for the hardcore dance addict. In LLENO DE VIDA, Manuel doesn't stray much from his pop-merengue formula, but he draws the listener in with husky, insistent vocals. With each track, he hints at Mexican-style ballad, European club music, and '70s-style Latin romantic pop, but the band always returns to a merengue groove that is more suited for drive time than the dance floor.
Best Contemporary Instrumental Album. Best Female Rock Vocal Performance. Best Male Rock Vocal Performance. Best Jazz Fusion Performance. Thomas Bangalter, Julian Casablancas, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, DJ Falcon & Todd Edwards, producers. Peter Franco, Mick Guzauski, Florian Lagatta, Guillaume Le Braz & Daniel Lerner, engineers/mixers. Antoine Chabert & Bob Ludwig, mastering engineers.
WHEN Manny Pacquiao – Juan Manuel Marquez IV was announced there was more than just a smidgen of discontent amongst members of the boxing fraternity who felt that the rivalry had been exhausted by the previous 36 rounds between the two living legends. This notion would swiftly be eradicated by rounds 37 to 42 of the tetralogy, which was arguably the best of the bunch. The bout would earn the distinction of ‘Fight of the Year 2012’, but will be forever remembered for one unforgettable and devastating fight-ending right hand at 2 minutes 59 of round six.
1. Stay calm and patient: Some fighters have one dream fight that they spend years thinking about. For example, for Floyd Mayweather, that dream fight was against Oscar De La Hoya. For those thinking that Manny Pacquiao is going to walk over Juan Manuel Marquez, I think you are mistaken. Marquez is a beautiful counterpuncher and that is one of the reasons these two match up so well. These guys never clinch each other. It is pretty amazing. Manny does seem to have an advantage though, because he dictates the fight. He attacks, Marquez counters, Manny attacks again and then slips out before Marquez can counter effectively on the second salvo.
Seventeen years after that (albeit indirect) crossover triumph, the original IDM crew continues to release sporadically inspired work.
|1||Y Sé Que Vas A Llorar|
|3||En Las Nubes|
|4||Distanciado (La Foto)|
|5||Rey De Corazones|
|6||Los Hombres No Deben Llorar|
|9||Ponte En Mi Lugar (Bachata Version)|
|10||Cómo Duele (En Vivo)|
|12||Mi Primer Beso|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RMM Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music Latino
- Marketed By – Universal Music Spain S.L.
- Distributed By – Universal Music Spain S.L.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 044001711022
- Barcode: 0 044001 711022