Zrinko Tutić - Zrinko Tutić mp3 flacPerformer: Zrinko Tutić
Title: Zrinko Tutić
Style: Ballad, Country, Poetry, Easy Listening
Size MP3 version: 1239 mb
Size FLAC version: 1870 mb
Size WMA version: 1944 mb
Format: AC3 ADX MIDI MPC DXD MP1 AHX
Genre: Jazz / Latin / Funk-Soul / Audiobooks / Pop / World - Country - Folk
Zrinko Tutić - Zrinko Tutić mp3 flac
Zlatne Godine - Zrinko Tutic. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Putovanje Tamnom Polutkom Zrinko Tutic.
Listen to music from Zrinko Tutic like Doris, Manuele & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Zrinko Tutic.
Massimo Savić - Plavi anđeo (Jugovizija 1989) Music: Zrinko Tutić. Plavi anđeo" was released on Massimo's album "Muzika za tebe" (1989).
Never miss another show from Zrinko Tuta Tutić.
Album: Zrinko Tutić (2016). Artist: Zrinko Tutic. Genre: Pop. Money online! Converting/Cutting. Download for free and listen to Zrinko Tutic - Prozirna Haljina. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org Z Zrinko Tutic.
Zrinko Tutic - Manuele. Download MP3. MP3 320Kbps, . 1 Mb MP3 64Kbps, . 4 Mb. Zrinko Tutic.
Listen to Zrinko Tutić in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Sviđa Mi Se Kada Svira Harmonika||2:45|
Lead Vocals, Vocals [Duet], Backing Vocals – Jadranka Stojaković
|A5||Da Te Nema||2:25|
|B3||Ne Dam Te Nikome
Vocals [Miscredited On Back Cover] – Jadranka Stojaković
|B4||Računaj Na Mene||3:05|
|B5||Ti Sutra Odlaziš||4:05|
- Recorded At – J.M. Sound Studio, Zagreb
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jugoton
- Printed By – GIP "Beograd"
- A&R [Executive Editor] – Dubravko Majnarić
- A&R [Music Editor] – Vojno Kundić
- Accordion – Jožef Luhović (tracks: A2, B5)
- Acoustic Guitar – Duško Mandić (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B4)
- Backing Vocals – Slavomir Cvija (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B3, B4), Vedran Božić (tracks: A2, A4, B1 to B4), Vesna Srećković (tracks: A1, A4, B2)
- Design – Ivan Ivezić
- Electric Guitar – Duško Mandić (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B2, B3), Vedran Božić (tracks: A1, B4)
- Electric Guitar [Solo] – Vedran Božić (tracks: A4)
- Engineer – Vedran Božić
- Mastered By – SB*
- Music By, Lyrics By – Zrinko Tutić
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Davor Rodik (tracks: B1)
- Photography By – Saša Novković*
- Producer, Arranged By – Duško Mandić
- Soprano Saxophone – Ozren Depolo (tracks: B3)
- Synthesizer [Oberheim DMX] – Duško Mandić (tracks: A5)
- Synthesizer [PPG: Acc. Piano, Brass] – Rajko Dujmić (tracks: B4)
- Synthesizer [PPG: Accordion] – Rajko Dujmić (tracks: A1, A2)
- Synthesizer [PPG: Fender Piano] – Rajko Dujmić (tracks: A2)
- Synthesizer [PPG: Thyme] – Rajko Dujmić (tracks: B3)
- Synthesizer [PPG] – Duško Mandić (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
NotesRecord comes in white polyethylene U-formed protecting inner sleeve and in cardboard lyrics inner sleeve. Catalogue number with hyphen - LSY-63236, appears on back cover, spine and back side of lyrics inner sleeve, the one without hyphen, LSY 63236, on labels.
B5 - traditional song "Kapuvári Verbunk" theme used.
"Duet with Jadranka Stojaković" miscredited to the track B3 on back cover - it is the track A3, as on lyrics inner sleeve and on label.
Recorded in September 1985 at studio "JM" Zagreb.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 1): LSY 63236 A 18 09 85 SB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 2): LSY 63 236 B 18 09 85 SB
- Rights Society: SOKOJ
- Other: JUS. N. N4 201