Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Organisation mp3 flacPerformer: Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
Style: Leftfield, Synth-pop, Experimental
Size MP3 version: 1839 mb
Size FLAC version: 1687 mb
Size WMA version: 1168 mb
Format: FLAC AUD MP2 AIFF AU WAV MIDI
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Organisation mp3 flac
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark – Organisation Label: Virgin – 72435-82749-2-9 Format: CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered Country: Original UK/US.
Organisation is the second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD), released in 1980. Enola Gay" was the only single taken from the record.
Producer – Mike Howlett, Orchestral Manoeuvres. Remastered By – Simon Heyworth.
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (album). Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark is the self-titled debut album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980. It peaked at number 27 in the UK Albums Chart. Electricity" and "Red Frame/White Light" were low charting singles taken from the record.
sort by album sort by song. album: "Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark" (1980). album: "Organisation" (1980). Enola Gay 2nd Thought VCL XI Motion And Heart Statues The Misunderstanding The More I See You Promise Stanlow. album: "Architecture & Morality" (1981). The New Stone Age She's Leaving Souvenir Sealand Joan Of Arc Joan Of Arc (Maid Of Orleans) Georgia The Beginning And The End Extended Souvenir Sacred Heart Navigation Gravity Never Failed. album: "Dazzle Ships" (1983)
Album · 1980 · 15 Songs. More By Orchestral Manoeuvres In the Dark. See All. The Best of OMD. 1987.
New-Wave Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark. 队列表 New-Wave Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark Organisation.
Organisation (1980) - download mp3 or listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Organisation (1980).
If OMD's debut album showed the band could succeed just as well on full-length efforts as singles, Organisation upped the ante even further, situating the band in the enviable position of at once being creative innovators and radio-friendly pop giants
Remaining Time -0:00. OMD made a quick return to form, however, on their third album, 1981's Architecture & Morality. Shaking off the dread of their music engaging with the public while simultaneously weathering critical scrutiny, OMD shows a greater facility for pop melody, crafting songs of aching fragility rather than off-putting gloom.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A4||Motion And Heart||3:08|
|B2||The More I See You
Written-By – Warren*, Gordon*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Din Disc Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Din Disc Records Ltd.
- Made By – Din Disc Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Recorded At – The Gramophone Suite
- Engineered At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Engineered At – Advision Studios
- Mixed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mixed At – Advision Studios
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Peter Saville , Trevor Key
- Drums, Percussion [Acoustic Percussion] – Malcolm Holmes
- Engineer [Advision] – Lawrence Diana*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Advision] – Pete Wolliscroft*
- Engineer [Ridge Farm] – Max Norman
- Management – Paul Collister
- Producer – Mike Howlett, Orchestral Manoeuvres*
- Synthesizer, Bass Guitar, Organ [Electronic Organ], Piano [Treated Acoustic Piano], Programmed By [Rhythm Programming], Percussion [Acoustic And Electronic Percussion], Vocals – Andy McCluskey
- Synthesizer, Electric Piano [Electronic Piano], Piano [Acoustic Piano], Organ [Electronic Organ], Programmed By [Rhythm Programming], Vocals, Percussion [Acoustic And Electronic Percussion] – Paul Humphreys
- Written By – Humphreys-McCluskey (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B4)
- Written-By – McCluskey* (tracks: A1 to B1, B4), Humphreys* (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B3, B4)
NotesCatalog no.s are displayed as "OVED 147" on labels, "OVED147" on spine, and "OVEDC147" on rear of sleeve.
In the side B runout matrix no., "DID6-2" has a hand-etched line through it, and "OVED 147B" is hand-etched; all other characters (including "DID6-2" itself) are stamped.
Recorded and mixed at Ridge Farm and Advision.
*[track A2]recorded at The Gramophone Suite.
Engineered at Ridge Farm, and at Advision.
© 1980 Dindisc Records Ltd/℗ 1980 Dindisc Records Ltd./Sound recording made by Dindisc Records Ltd - first published ℗ in U.K. 1980
MANUFACTURED BY THE EMI MUSIC GROUP - AUSTRALASIA
℗ 1980 Dindisc Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): DID 6 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): DID 6 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Groove Hand-Etched): OVED 147A-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Groove Stamped And Hand-Etched): Å MX194251 DID6-2 OVED 147 B
|DID 6, Dep2||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Organisation (LP, Album + 7", EP)||Dindisc, Dindisc||DID 6, Dep2||UK||1980|
|402 971||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Organisation (Cass, Album)||Dindisc||402 971||Netherlands||1980|
|202.971||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Organisation (LP, Album)||Dindisc, Virgin||202.971||Netherlands||1980|
|DID 6||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Organisation (LP, Album, RE)||Dindisc||DID 6||Australia||Unknown|
|DIDCDR6, 7243 581506 2 9||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Organisation (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Virgin, Virgin||DIDCDR6, 7243 581506 2 9||UK & Europe||Unknown|