S. O. S. - S. O. S. mp3 flacPerformer: S. O. S.
Title: S. O. S.
Style: Avant-garde Jazz
Size MP3 version: 1949 mb
Size FLAC version: 1863 mb
Size WMA version: 1943 mb
Format: DXD VQF AHX MOD AUD XM VOX
Genre: Electronic / Jazz
S. O. S. - S. O. S. mp3 flac
Roger Waters - Radio .
Complete your Spooks collection.
Songs of Unexpected Life - Kamaka Camarillo. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Абсолютно реальные цены! Экспресс доставка!
is the debut album released by the R&B band The . Band on the Tabu label in the summer of 1980. It was produced by Sigidi. The album was a hit at nightclubs and "Take Your Time (Do It Right)" became a disco classic. The album peaked at on the R&B albums chart
Told you I made dinner plans For you and me and no one else That don't include your crazy friends Well, I'm done (I'm done) With awkward situations, empty conversations. S Don't wanna second guess This is the bottom line, it's true I gave my all for you Now my heart's in two And I can't find the other half It's like I'm walking on broken glass Better believe I bled It's a call I'll never. S Don't wanna second guess This is the bottom line, it's true I gave my all for you Now my heart's in two, yeah. get. Call I'll never get Call I'll never get.
This sleek yet gritty album went gold in the . which isn't counting sales in Europe), and the infectious "Take Your Time (Do It Right)" soared to number one on Billboard's R&B singles chart. It isn't hard to see why the . Band's first album was a hit; all of the tracks are excellent. That is true of up-tempo funk-dance gems like "Take Your Time (Do It Right)," ". Dit Dit Dit Dat Dat Dat Dit Dit Dit)," "Love Won't Wait for Love," and "Take Love Where You Find It," as well as the melancholy soul ballad.
S (Message in a Bottle) Tack Remix. Прослушать Скачать 04:05. Прослушать Скачать 07:45. Take Your Time (Do It Right). Прослушать Скачать 03:46.
O Discover new music every day. Personalized feed with recommendations and new music, radio, curated playlists for every taste, easy management of your music library.
|A2||Wherever I Am||9:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ogun Publishing Co.
- Copyright (c) – Ogun Recording Ltd.
- Recorded At – Griffout Studios
- Recorded At – Saturn Studios
- Mixed At – Saturn Studios
- Printed By – Senol
- Pressed By – Sound Manufacturing – △ 2023
- Alto Saxophone, Percussion – Mike Osborne
- Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Synthesizer – John Surman
- Composed By – S. O. S.
- Cover – Ogun
- Engineer – Dave Ruffell
- Executive-Producer – Wilf Whittingham
- Liner Notes – John Surman, Wilf Whittingham
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Bill Triance
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Jak Kilby
- Producer – Keith Beal, S. O. S.
- Programmed By – John Surman
- Recorded By [Electronics] – John Surman, Keith Beal
- Tenor Saxophone, Drums, Percussion – Alan Skidmore
Notes© 1975 Ogun Recording Ltd.
|OGCD 019||SOS*||SOS (CD, Album, RE)||Ogun||OGCD 019||UK||2006|
|OG 400, OG400||S. O. S.||S. O. S. (LP, Album)||Ogun, Ogun||OG 400, OG400||UK||1975|