Thompson Twins - Into The Gap (Includes Bonus Album Of Extended Remixes) mp3 flacPerformer: Thompson Twins
Title: Into The Gap (Includes Bonus Album Of Extended Remixes)
Size MP3 version: 1314 mb
Size FLAC version: 1174 mb
Size WMA version: 1466 mb
Format: DMF XM AC3 FLAC WAV MP2 TTA
Thompson Twins - Into The Gap (Includes Bonus Album Of Extended Remixes) mp3 flac
Music video by Thompson Twins performing Into The Ga. Into the Gap. Исполнитель.
205 971. Thompson Twins. Into The Gap (LP, Album). Into The Gap (CD, Comp, RP). Edsel Records.
Album · 1984 · 9 Songs. By embracing Latin ( Who Can Stop the Rain ), calypso ( Sisters of Mercy ), and Middle Eastern music ( The Gap ), the Thompson Twins made the rest of New Wave seem blandly cold. Into the Gap Thompson Twins.
2 audio cassette tapes in flipcase with art. - -into the gap. Arista AC8-8200. Non-smiling cover) Year-1984. Genre: Dance & ElectronicaStyle: Synth-PopDuration: Album. Here's To Future Days By The Thompson Twins (Cassette Tape 1985 Arista) Used.
1. (00:04:58) Thompson Twins - Compass Points. 2. (00:03:50) Thompson Twins - Still Water. 3. (00:07:22) Thompson Twins - You Take Me Up (Machines Take Me Over) 9. (00:06:18) Thompson Twins - You Take Me Up (Instrumental Remix). 10. (00:08:58) Thompson Twins - Out Of The Gap (Megamix Extended Version). Thompson Twins - Into The Gap (DE) CD2/ - . 0. Thompson Twins - Into The Gap (DE) CD2/Artwork/ - . Thompson Twins - Into The Gap (DE) CD2/Artwork/Disc2. Thompson Twins - Into The Gap (DE) CD2/Artwork/Disc1. Thompson Twins - Into The Gap (DE) CD2/Artwork/Front. Thompson Twins - Into The Gap (DE) CD2/Artwork/Poster/ - .
THOMPSON TWINS (LP)-Into The Gap side B. (play). Thompson Twins 1984 Out Of The Gap (Megamix Extended Version).
Into the Gap. Import. 5cd Original Album Classics - 5cd Sl Ipcase. Here's to Future Days by Thompson Twins (2006-07-31). Includes four bonus tracks. 1. Let Loving Start - filler material that was originally the B-side of the "Hold Me Now" single (I know because I actually have it) 2. Nurse Shark - uninspiring filler 3. Passion Planet - ditto 4. Out of the Gap (Megamix Extended Version)- actually interesting and useful as it is a medley of tracks from both this and the prior album and so you.
Here's to Future Days is the fifth studio album by the British pop group Thompson Twins. It was the third and final release for the band as a trio, which was their most successful and recognisable line-up. Released in September 1985, it reached n. in the UK, and n. 0 in the US. Following on from the band's highly successful fourth album, Into the Gap, the writing and recording of Here's to Future Days began in late 1984
Thompson Twins' atmospheric and moody 1984 album Into the Gap was their commercial breakthrough in the United States, and remains a classic as far as '80s new wave pop is concerned. Nearly every song on this set differed from the others, with each track taking the listener on a different musical journey. The song that cemented Thompson Twins as a presence on American Top 40 radio was their earnest ballad (and biggest hit) "Hold Me Now," which years later still sounded as fresh and innocent as when it was first released
Into the Gap is the fourth studio album by the British pop group Thompson Twins. The album was originally released on 17 February 1984 on Arista Records (worldwide). The album was recorded during 1983 at Compass Point Studios, in Nassau, Bahamas, and was again produced by Alex Sadkin who had produced the band's previous album. It included the bonus cassette remixes that originally appeared on the original cassette version of the album in 1984, and also features a second disc which includes most major 12" single versions and B-sides, some of which appear on CD for the first time. 1 Critical reception.
|A2||You Take Me Up||4:26|
|A3||Day After Day||3:48|
|A4||Sister Of Mercy||5:08|
|A5||No Peace For The Wicked||4:02|
|B2||Hold Me Now||4:44|
|B3||Storm On The Sea||5:26|
|B4||Who Can Stop The Rain||5:45|
|D1||Hold Me Now||9:45|
- Marketed By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd. – RML 52044
- Marketed By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd. – BON 005
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records Ltd.
NotesIncludes a bonus album of extended remixes and variations on some of their songs.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE A - hand etched): DSMX 61881 P2A
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE B - hand etched): DSMX 61882 P2B
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE C - hand etched): SMX 62271 P2A
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE D - hand etched): SMX 62272 P2A
|205 971||Thompson Twins||Into The Gap (LP, Album)||Arista||205 971||UK||1984|
|ARL 8049||Thompson Twins||Into The Gap (LP, Album)||Ariola||ARL 8049||Zimbabwe||1984|
|AL8-8200||Thompson Twins||Into The Gap (LP, Album, Club)||Arista||AL8-8200||US||1984|
|CML - 80.274||Thompson Twins||Hacia El Espacio = Into The Gap (Cass, Album)||Arista||CML - 80.274||Argentina||1984|
|ARS 39186||Thompson Twins||Into The Gap (LP, Album)||Arista||ARS 39186||Italy||1984|