Cabaret Voltaire - 2X45 mp3 flacPerformer: Cabaret Voltaire
Style: Electro, Industrial
Size MP3 version: 1709 mb
Size FLAC version: 1241 mb
Size WMA version: 1170 mb
Format: MMF WMA MP4 VOC TTA MP1 MOD
Cabaret Voltaire - 2X45 mp3 flac
Listen free to Cabaret Voltaire – 2x45 (Breathe Deep, Yashar and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
This is probably the closest Cabaret Voltaire have come to making a rock album. This release comprises two recording sessions, one from October '81 (just before co-founder Chris Watson's departure) and the other from February '82. There's a definite difference of feel between each record, an example of just how fast the group was moving. Of the first three tracks on the first record, 'Yashar' is the standout track and to this day it remains one of the group's signature tunes
Band Name Cabaret Voltaire. Data de aparición 1982. Labels Mute EMI Records. Estilo MusicalExperimental Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum2. 4. War Of Nerves (. 5. Wait And Shuffle.
2 X 45 (Re-Issue) - Cabaret Voltaire at online store Music-bazaar. Request an album send to friend. 2 X 45 (Re-Issue) (1990). Cabaret Voltaire - 2 X 45 (Re-Issue).
2 X 45. Cabaret Voltaire.
Album · 1982 · 6 Songs. 2X45 Cabaret Voltaire. Listen on Apple Music.
2x45 by Cabaret Voltaire on WhoSampled. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Album by Cabaret Voltaire. was sampled in. Tranzister (The Sound Power Remix) by Kevin Saunderson (1988). Sedona by Dynamix II (2002). was remixed in. Yashar (John Robie Remix) by John Robie (1983). Cabaret Voltaire Format: Audio Cassette.
Cabaret Voltaire, Album. Collecting two separate sessions, one with Chris Watson and one without (the former also with guest drummer Alan Fish of fellow Sheffield experimentalists Hula), 2X45 shows the Cabs now well on their way to the perversely upbeat yet ominous funk of their early-'80s days.
|B1||War Of Nerves (T.E.S.)|
|B2||Wait And Shuffle|
|B3||Get Out Of My Face|
- Manufactured By – Elektra Entertainment
- Recorded At – Western Works
- Recorded At – Pluto Studios
- Bass [Guitar], Vocals, Percussion – Stephen Mallinder (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Bass [Guitar], Vocals, Tape – Stephen Mallinder (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Drums, Percussion – Alan Fish* (tracks: A1 to A3), Nort (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Engineer, Co-producer – Phil Bush (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Guitar, Percussion – Eric Random (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Guitar, Saxophone, Clarinet, Synthesizer – Richard H. Kirk (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Guitar, Saxophone, Synthesizer [Roland Sho9, Csq.100], Tape – Richard H. Kirk (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Mastered By – George Peckham
- Organ [Vox Continental], Tape – Chris Watson (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Recorded By, Producer – Cabaret Voltaire
- Written-By – Cabaret Voltaire
NotesTracks on Side A recorded at Western Works (Sheffield), October 1981.
Tracks on Side B recorded at Pluto Studios (Manchester), February 1982.
Originally released on Rough Trade in 1982 (2 x 12")
|ROUGH 42||Cabaret Voltaire||2X45 (2x12", Album)||Rough Trade||ROUGH 42||UK||1982|
|ROUGH 42||Cabaret Voltaire||2X45 (2x12", Album)||Rough Trade||ROUGH 42||Benelux||1982|
|none||Cabaret Voltaire||2X45 (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Unofficial)||ArsNova||none||Russia||2000|
|CABS 9||Cabaret Voltaire||2X45 (2x12", Album, RE)||The Grey Area||CABS 9||UK||1990|
|CABS 9 CD||Cabaret Voltaire||2X45 (CD, Album, RE)||Mute||CABS 9 CD||UK||1990|