Jóhann Jóhannsson - Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) mp3 flacPerformer: Jóhann Jóhannsson
Title: Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Style: Soundtrack, Score, Modern, Minimal, Modern Classical
Size MP3 version: 1599 mb
Size FLAC version: 1620 mb
Size WMA version: 1864 mb
Format: ADX MPC AC3 RA WMA AC3 MP1
Genre: Electronic / Classical / Screen - Stage
Jóhann Jóhannsson - Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) mp3 flac
Sicario (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Cutting Edge Group (от лица компании "Redbird Music (Redbird Music)"); UMPI, Kobalt Music Publishing, LatinAutor, AMRA" и другие авторские общества (8).
Another testament to Jóhannsson is that he began writing the score as shooting of the film began - an impressive feat considering how well Villeneuve can trust his composer to soundtrack his vision before it's even left his head. Arrival is a fantastic album and a great piece of film score work, delivering menacing, daunting cacophonies of noise that evoke all types of fear, wonder, and intrigue that are evident within the movie itself.
Arrival official OST album tracklist, original motion picture score. Original release date: November 11, 2016 Label: Deutsche Grammophon. Listen to the full score songs from Arrival in a playlist. 1. Serenade in E Major,Op. 22, B. 52: IV Larghetto – theBerlin Chamber Players. Arrival Film information Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi Release date (wide): 11 November 2016 Runtime: 1h 56min. Watch the trailer for Arrival.
Listen free to Jóhann Jóhannsson – Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (arrival, Heptapod B and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. i didnt really take to arrival on first viewing, then i heard the soundtrack on its own loved it so went back to arrival and have now seen it 4 times and have fallen in love with it. Like Interstellar and Contact before them it truly rewards multiple viewings.
Album · 2016 · 20 Songs. The Theory of Everything (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Mary Magdalene (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Fordlândia (Bonus Track Version).
About Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Q&A. Producers Jóhann Jóhannsson. Writers Jóhann Jóhannsson. More Jóhann Jóhannsson albums. Mandy (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Show all albums by Jóhann Jóhannsson.
TITLE added to MP3 cart. Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Sicario (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
Arrival is a fantastic album and a great piece of film score work, delivering menacing, daunting cacophonies of noise that evoke all types of fear, wonder, and intrigue that are evident within the movie itself. Jóhann Jóhannsson wrote possibly one of the best motion picture soundtracks of 2016. It was one of the main components, that make ArrivalJóhann Jóhannsson wrote possibly one of the best motion picture soundtracks of 2016. It was one of the main components, that make Arrival really good movie. Apart from that, it is one of the most original piece of music, that sounds like not being from this world.
Principle Of Least Time. Composers: Johann Johannsson. Properties Of Explosive Materials.
|6||Transmutation At A Distance||1:35|
|10||Principle Of Least Time||1:20|
|12||Hammers And Nails||2:32|
|15||Properties Of Explosive Material||3:31|
|18||One Of Twelve||3:09|
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Paramount Pictures
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Xenolinguistics, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Deutsche Grammophon GmbH
- Licensed To – Deutsche Grammophon GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Paramount Pictures
- Distributed By – Universal Music Canada Inc.
- Published By – Paramount Allegra Music
- Published By – Film Nation Sound
- Published By – NTOV Music
- Published By – Mute Song
- Recorded At – Smecky Music Studios
- Recorded At – Voxton
- Recorded At – NTOV, Berlin
- Recorded At – DR
- Recorded At – Gufunes Radio
- Alto Vocals – Elenor Wiman, Ellen Marie Brink Christensen*, Kristin Mulders
- Arranged By [Arrangements For Theatre Of Voices Recordings] – Jóhann Jóhannsson, Owen Roberts
- Bass Vocals – Jakob Bloch Jespersen, Jakob Soelberg
- Booklet Editor – Jens Schünemeyer
- Cello, Halldorophone [Dórophone], Voice – Hildur Guðnadóttir
- Choir – Theatre Of Voices
- Concertmaster – Lucie Svehlova*
- Conductor [The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra] – Anthony Weeden
- Conductor [Theatre Of Voices] – Paul Hillier
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Album Coordinator] – Jason Richmond
- Engineer [Additional Sound Engineers] – Francesco Donadello, Ólafur Björn Ólafsson
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Michael Hradisky*, Vitek Kral*
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Jan Holzner
- Engineer [Sound Engineer For Theatre Of Voices Recordings] – Preben Iwan
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Deutsche Grammophon] – Christian Badzura
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Paramount Pictures] – Randy Spendlove
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Album Producers] – Aaron Ryder, Dan Levine, David Linde, Denis Villeneuve, Shawn Levy
- Guitar – Adam Wiltzie
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming], Loops [Tape Loops], Sound Designer [Musical Sound Design] – Jóhann Jóhannsson
- Management [Composer Management] – Tim Husom
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineers For Score Album] – Jóhann Jóhannsson, Paul Corley
- Mixed By [Score Mixing Engineer] – Daniel Kresco
- Music By – Jóhann Jóhannsson
- Musical Assistance [Studio Assistant] – Rick Vincent Will
- Orchestra – The City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Orchestrated By [Orchestration Assistant] – Sam Jones
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrations] – Anthony Weeden, Jóhann Jóhannsson
- Percussion – Ólafur Björn Ólafsson
- Producer [Album Produced By] – Jóhann Jóhannsson
- Production Manager [Project Management Deutsche Grammophon] – Leonie Petersen
- Programmed By [Modular Synthesizer Programming] – Phillip Barth
- Programmed By [Programming] – Rudger Hoedemaekers
- Saxophone, Lyricon – Colin Stetson
- Soprano Vocals – Else Torp*, Signe Asmussen
- Sound Designer [Musical Sound Designers] – Simon Ashdown , Wil Slater
- Tenor Vocals – Chris Watson*, Paul Bentley-Angell
- Vocals, Synthesizer [Modular] – Robert Aiki Aubrey Lowe*
- Written-By [Co-Written By] – Joan La Barbara (tracks: 2)
- Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – Jóhann Jóhannsson
NotesReleased in a Digifile.
Recorded at Smecky Music Studios, Prague.
Additional recording studios: Voxton and NTOV, Berlin; Denmarks Radio, Copenhagen; and Gufunes Radio, Reykjavik.
(P) 2016 Paramount Pictures / Xenolinguistics, LLC
(C) 2016 Paramount Pictures
(P) 2016 Deutsche Grammophon GmbH, Berlin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 28947 96782 8
- Barcode (String): 028947967828
- Matrix / Runout: 72 1122 4796782-2 01 0001
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV77
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KK6M
|479 6782||Jóhann Jóhannsson||Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album, Dig)||Deutsche Grammophon||479 6782||Europe||2016|
|UCCH-1039||Jóhann Jóhannsson||Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Deutsche Grammophon||UCCH-1039||Japan||2017|
|none||Jóhann Jóhannsson||Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (20xFile, MP3, Album, VBR)||Deutsche Grammophon||none||2016|
|4796782, B0025830-02||Jóhann Jóhannsson||Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album, Jew)||Deutsche Grammophon, Deutsche Grammophon||4796782, B0025830-02||US||2016|
|none||Jóhann Jóhannsson||Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (20xFile, FLAC, 24-)||Deutsche Grammophon||none||2016|