Editors - Violence mp3 flacPerformer: Editors
Size MP3 version: 1608 mb
Size FLAC version: 1265 mb
Size WMA version: 1716 mb
Format: XM VOC VQF AA RA VOC MMF
Editors - Violence mp3 flac
Cold 02. Hallelujah (So low) 03. Violence 04. Darkness at the Door 05. Nothingness 06.
It was released on 9 March 2018 by PIAS Recordings. The album features a new studio recording of "No Sound but the Wind", a track previously released in a different version on the soundtrack to the film The Twilight Saga: New Moon in 2009 and as a subsequent live recording in 2010.
There’s an odd plasticity that looms over Violence, as if we’re listening to a new Imagine Dragons or Coldplay album with a few little alterations (granted, it’s not nearly as bad as that new Imagine Dragons album), right down to the vocals taking quite a few cues from Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.
Violence (LP, Album, Dlx, Ltd, Gat). Violence (CD, Album). Play It Again Sam. SLCD1804. Violence (CDr, Album, Copy Prot.
Released date 09 March 2018. Labels PIAS (Play It Again Sam). Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album0.
The Pulse (Bonus Track) 11. When We Were Angels (Bonus Track).
Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
|2||Hallelujah (So Low)||3:56|
|4||Darkness At The Door||4:26|
|7||No Sound But The Wind||4:27|
|11||When We Were Angels||5:18|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Editors
- Copyright (c) – Editors
- Copyright (c) – Rahi Rezvani
- Licensed To – Play It Again Sam
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AI13595
- Mixed At – Decoy Studios
- Mastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Design Concept, Photography By, Artwork, Design – Rahi Rezvani
- Engineer – Justin Lockey, Max Heyes (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Billy Halliday, Caesar Edmunds (tracks: 2), Edith Philips, Ewan Vickery, Matt Glasbey, Tom Archer
- Keyboards [Additional] – Edith Philips (tracks: 1)
- Mastered By – Matt Colton
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder (tracks: 2), Cenzo Townshend (tracks: 1, 3 to 11)
- Performer – Editors
- Producer – Editors, Leo Abrahams (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11)
- Producer [Additional] – Benjamin John Power (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10, 11)
- Synth [Additional], Programmed By [Additional] – Leo Abrahams
- Violin – Emma Smith (tracks: 8)
- Written-By – Lay*, Williams*, Lockey*, Leetch*, Smith*
NotesFrom the box set spine:-
(P) & © 2018 Editors under exclusive license to Play It Again Sam
All images and artwork © Rahi Rezvani 2018
www.editorsofficial.com / www.playitagainsam.net
LC07800 Made in tvhe EU
Released in a lift-top rigid card box; the CD is housed in a cardboard sleeve; includes 12 printed inserts with lyrics, a fold-out poster and 2x fridge magnets.
A limited number of releases ordered through the Editors Official Online Store (fulfilled by Townsend Music Store) included an additional insert signed by band members. These releases were posted without shrink-wrap and the accompanying sticker attached to the standard box set.
Track durations do not appear on the release.
Track 10 and 11 are bonus tracks identified by the text "Bonus track" on the corresponding insert and a space in the tracklisting.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5414940008166
- Barcode (As printed): 5 414940 008166 >
- Label Code: LC07800
- Rights Society: Sabam/Biem
- Matrix / Runout: AI13595-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L577
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9710
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9758
|PIASR1020LPX||Editors||Violence (LP, Album, Dlx, Ltd, Gat)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||PIASR1020LPX||Europe||2018|
|PIASR1020CD||Editors||Violence (CD, Album)||Play It Again Sam, [PIAS]||PIASR1020CD||Russia||2018|
|SLCD1804||Editors||Violence (CD, Album)||Play It Again Sam||SLCD1804||South Africa||2018|
|PIASR1020CDP||Editors||Violence (CDr, Album, Copy Prot., Promo, Wat)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||PIASR1020CDP||Europe||2018|
|PIASR1020LP||Editors||Violence (LP, Album, 180)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||PIASR1020LP||Europe||2018|