Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra - Fate In A Pleasant Mood / When Sun Comes Out mp3 flacPerformer: Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra
Title: Fate In A Pleasant Mood / When Sun Comes Out
Style: Free Jazz
Size MP3 version: 1918 mb
Size FLAC version: 1150 mb
Size WMA version: 1639 mb
Format: MP2 FLAC DTS AIFF MIDI TTA DXD
Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra - Fate In A Pleasant Mood / When Sun Comes Out mp3 flac
Sun Ra & His Arkestra. Fate in a Pleasant Mood.
Fate in a Pleasant Mood.
Слушайте Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистации.
15. When Sun Comes Out. length: 4:58. 16. Dimensions in Time.
as a subscription giveaway with Wire magazine in 1990. The recording features a 1990 concert recording of the Sun Ra Arkestra performing live in London during the brief revival the legendary group experienced during the dawn of the '90s. To say that the performance is your average Sun Ra live recording means a lot when you consider such a unique artist's vision of the musical cosmos. Enigmas like this don't come along every century
It was the last album featuring Sunny's band from Chicago. Of particular note is the imaginative drum solo (probably by Jon Hardy) on "Space Mates"-a restrained touch at odds with the prevailing hard bop emphasis on funkiness and speed. Fate in a Pleasant Mood was recorded in Chicago in 1960, but not released until 1965. It was the last album featuring Sunny's band from Chicago.
For the song by Harold Arden and Ted Koehler, see When the Sun Comes Out. When Sun Comes Out is an album by the American Jazz musician Sun Ra and his Myth Science Arkestra. The album was originally released on Ra's own record label, Saturn, in 1963, and was the fifth album by the Arkestra to be put out, after Jazz by Sun Ra (1957), Super-Sonic Jazz (also 1957), Jazz in Silhouette (1959) and The Futuristic Sounds of Sun Ra (1961).
Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra - Thither And Yon 04:02. Sun Ra and his Myth Science Arkestra - Angels and Demons at Play 02:54. Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra - The Bad And The Beautiful 02:48. Sun Ra and his Myth Science Arkestra - Fate in a Pleasant Mood 02:46. Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra - And This Is My Beloved 03:15. Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra, 1963/67 - Adventure-Equation 08:28. Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra, 1963/66 - When Angels Speak Of Love 04:33. Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra, 1963 - We Travel The Spaceways 03:24. Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra, 1963 - Dancing Shadows 05:58.
Sun Ra And His Intergalactic Myth Science Solar Arkestra – Tapestry From An Asteroid. Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra – Urnack. Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra – We Travel The Spaceways. Sun Ra & His Myth Science Arkestra – Fate In A Pleasant Mood.
This album has an average beat per minute of 104 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 77/165 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Fate in a Pleasant Mood, When Sun Comes Out. 1. The Others in Their World. Recent albums by Sun Ra Arkestra. Springtime in Chicago. The Solar-Myth Approach, Volume 2. 2004. Music From Tomorrow's World. The Solar-Myth Approach, Volume 1. 2002. Pathways to Unknown Worlds, Friendly Love.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Others In Their World||2:14|
|3||Lights Of A Satellite
Clarinet – John GilmoreTrombone, Bells – Nate Pryor
Composed By, Arranged By – Ronald Boykins*Trumpet – George Hudson
|5||Kingdom Of Thunder
Clarinet – John GilmoreComposed By, Arranged By – Marshall AllenTrumpet – Lucious Randolph
|6||Fate In A Pleasant Mood||2:42|
Trombone – Nate Pryor
Gong – Tommy HunterPercussion – Sun RaVocals – Theda Barbara
Percussion – Clifford Jarvis
|11||We Travel The Spaceways
Celesta [Electronic] – Sun RaDrums – Pat PatrickTrombone – Bernard Pettaway, Teddy Nance
|12||Calling Planet Earth
Drums – John Gilmore, Lex Humphries
|15||When Sun Comes Out
Drums – Lex Humphries
|16||Dimensions In Time
Bass Clarinet – John Gilmore
- Manufactured By – KAO Optical Products
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Evidence Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Evidence Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Hall Recording Company
- Recorded At – Choreographers Workshop
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
- Alto Saxophone – Danny Davis (tracks: 12, 14, 15), Marshall Allen (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11 to 15)
- Art Direction – Rothacker Advertising & Design
- Baritone Saxophone – Pat Patrick (tracks: 12, 14)
- Bass – Ronnie Boykins (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Bells – Sun Ra (tracks: 2, 5)
- Bongos – Pat Patrick (tracks: 8 to 10, 15)
- Composed By, Arranged By – Sun Ra
- Drums – Clifford Jarvis (tracks: 9, 13, 14), Jon Hardy (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Engineer [Premastering] – Roger Seibel
- Flute – Marshall Allen (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 9)
- Gong – Sun Ra (tracks: 2, 5)
- Liner Notes, Research [Discographical Information] – Prof. Robert Campbell
- Percussion – Danny Davis (tracks: 8 to 16), John Gilmore (tracks: 8 to 16), Marshall Allen (tracks: 5, 8 to 16), Ronnie Boykins (tracks: 8 to 16), Thomas Hunter* (tracks: 8 to 15)
- Photography By [Disc Photo] – Thomas "Bugs" Hunter*
- Piano – Sun Ra (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9 to 15)
- Producer – Alton Abraham, Ihnfinity Inc.
- Reissue Producer – Jerry Gordon
- Tenor Saxophone – John Gilmore (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 13, 14)
- Trumpet – Phil Cohran (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 7), Walter Miller (tracks: 13 to 15)
NotesTracks 1 to 7 were originally issued on the LP "Fate In A Pleasant Mood" (El Saturn 202). It was recorded at various locations in Chicago: tracks 1 to 3, 6 and 7 at Hall Recording Company in late 1960; tracks 4 and 5 at rehearsals in late 1960 or early 1961.
Tracks 8 to 15 were originally issued on the LP "When Sun Comes Out" (El Saturn 2066). It was recorded at the Choreographers' Workshop in New York City in late 1962 and early 1963. Track 16 is previously unissued; it comes from the same location and period.
Audio restoration: SAE Digital Mastering
Special thanks to Glenn Jones
℗ & © 1993 Evidence Music Inc. Made in the U.S.A.
Catalog number (spine): ECD 22068-2
Catalog number (insert, disc label, matrix): ECD 22068
Released with six panel fold-out insert with liner notes, Evidence discography and facsimiles of the original albums' artwork.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 30182 20682 1
- Barcode (String): 730182206821
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L955
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3G20
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MANUFACTURED BY KAO ✳✳✳AP0005057-02✳ OO OOOOO ECD22068
|ECD 22068-2, ECD 22068||Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra*||Fate In A Pleasant Mood / When Sun Comes Out (CD, Comp)||Evidence , Evidence||ECD 22068-2, ECD 22068||US||1993|
|ECD 22068-2, ECD 22068||Sun Ra And His Myth Science Arkestra*||Fate In A Pleasant Mood / When Sun Comes Out (CD, Comp, RE)||Evidence , Evidence||ECD 22068-2, ECD 22068||US||Unknown|