Telephone - Telephone! mp3 flacPerformer: Telephone
Style: Power Pop, Pop Rock, Classic Rock
Size MP3 version: 1511 mb
Size FLAC version: 1643 mb
Size WMA version: 1502 mb
Format: AHX WAV AAC VQF VOX XM MMF
Genre: Rock / Pop
Telephone - Telephone! mp3 flac
Album · 1998 · 13 Songs. Telephone Album Lotion.
Content owner: UMG Type: Audio content. Lady Gaga - Telephone LYRICS
The Telephone Card Album is an album that allows you to collect and store your Telephone cards. An album or telephone cards. For some strange reason, you can view cards picked up by both Kiryu and Majima.
Telephone is a live album by bassist Ron Carter and guitarist Jim Hall recorded at the Concord Pavilion in 1984 and released on the Concord Jazz label. Lots of space, and a slow pace. Music to listen to, perhaps a tad too intellectual. All compositions by Jim Hall except where noted. Telephone" (Ron Carter) – 5:32. Indian Summer" (Victor Herbert, Al Dubin) – 5:54. Candlelight" (Carter) – 4:15.
My telephone, m-m-my telephone 'Cause I'm out in the club, and I'm sipping that bubb And you're not gonna reach my telephone My telephone, m-m-my telephone 'Cause I'm out in the club, and I'm sipping that bubb And you're not gonna reach my telephone We're sorry The number you have reached. is not in service at this time Please check the number or try your call again. The second single from The Fame Monster, ‘Telephone’ was originally written by Gaga for Britney Spears‘ Circus album, but Spears rejected i. .
Album Name Téléphone. 版公司 Pathé Marconi EMI Records.
Live album by Ron Carter and Jim Hall. Live album by. Ron Carter and Jim Hall.
|A2||That (It's Really You)||4:27|
|B2||Day After Day||3:34|
|B3||Ce Soir Est Ce Soir||6:23|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Sonopress
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Distributed By – Ariola Group Of Companies
- Bass, Vocals – Corinne Marienneau*
- Coordinator [Production] – Tim Trombley
- Coordinator [Technical] – Cowboy , Kevin
- Drums – Richard Kolinka
- Guitar, Vocals – Jean-Louis Aubert, Louis Bertignac
- Management – François Ravard
- Mastered By [The Mastering Lab, Los Angeles] – Doug Sax
- Producer – Bob Ezrin
- Producer [Assistant] – Nickie Devereux
- Producer [Associate] – Brian Christian, Ringo Hrycyna
- Recorded By [At Manta Sound And Soundstage, Toronto] – Brian Christian, Robert `Ringo´ Hrycyna*
- Recorded By [With] – Rick Starkes, Ron Searles, Vince Nyuli
- Translated By – Ezrin* (tracks: A1 to B2), Jolis* (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Trombone – Ian McDougal*
- Written-By – Aubert*, Y. Krai*, Telephone*
NotesManager: François Ravard, 65 Rue de Belleville, Paris 75019, France.
℗ & © 1982 Virgin Records Ltd.
Distributed by the Ariola Group of Companies • Printed in Western Germany by Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH, Gütersloh • Imprimé en République Fédérale d'Allemagne
Tracks A1 to B2 are English language versions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): S 205 125 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): S 205 125 B
- Matrix / Runout: Made in Germany 205125 A-1/82 S III
- Matrix / Runout: Made in Germany 205125 B-1/82 S III
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Pressing Plant ID (Embossed Side B): Bass clef
|OVED 10||Téléphone||Téléphone! (LP, Album)||Virgin||OVED 10||Italy||1982|
|OVED 10||Téléphone||Téléphone! (LP, Album)||Virgin||OVED 10||UK||1982|
|LA-511||Telephone*||Duro Limite (LP, Album)||Virgin||LA-511||Mexico||1983|