Miles Davis - Dark Magus mp3 flacPerformer: Miles Davis
Title: Dark Magus
Size MP3 version: 1341 mb
Size FLAC version: 1849 mb
Size WMA version: 1929 mb
Format: APE AC3 WMA MP4 AAC ADX DXD
Miles Davis - Dark Magus mp3 flac
Dark Magus is a live double album by American jazz composer and trumpeter Miles Davis. It was recorded on March 30, 1974, at Carnegie Hall in New York City.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Miles Davis.
Dark Magus is a live recording of a very specific 1974 Carnegie Hall date that included most, but not all, of the members who recorded the classics Agharta and Pangaea. While drummer Al Foster, bassist Michael Henderson, percussionist James Mtume, and guitarists Pete Cosey and Reggie Lucas were all present, the key element of Sonny Fortune was not yet in the band. Saxophonists David Liebman and Azar Lawrence were doubling in the saxophone chairs, while Dominique Gaumont, with his Jimi Hendrix-styled effects and riffs, was the band's third guitarist
It is odd to discuss a Miles Davis album and hardly mention him but even though his playing is more sparse than on his 1969-71 athletic peak as a player there is never any doubt about who is in charge. In fact the whole music is so soaked in moods and theme Davis had been developing over the last few years that whether he plays trumpet or not each note of the music screams MILES! By this point in his live career he was more of a field marshall, guiding his troops through the storm with brief but pointed interjections.
Miles Davis - Dark Magus (1997 DOUBLE CD ALBUM IN DIGIPAK) MINT CONDITION. MILES DAVIS - Dark Magus (2 CD Fatbox Japan Import SRCS 5724~5). Miles Davis Dark Magus 180gm Vinyl 2 LP NEW sealed. On this album Miles writes out his old jazz credentials with a razor blade onto a jagged piece of metal, crumples it up and stuffs it down the throat of every critic who tried to tell him who he is and what kind of music he should play. If the jazz establishment thought Bitches Brew was tough, nothing could prepare them for this sonic onslaught. The best way to describe this album is equal parts Iggy Pop, Sun Ra, John Zorn, Stockhausen, MC5, Hendrix, Velvet Underground with John Cale and live King Crimson improvs.
Dark Magus is a live double album by American jazz composer and trumpeter Miles Davis. Davis' group at the time included bassist Michael Henderson, drummer Al Foster, percussionist James Mtume, saxophonist Dave Liebman, and guitarists Pete Cosey and Reggie Lucas. He also used the show to audition saxophonist Azar Lawrence and guitarist Dominique Gaumont. Dark Magus was produced by Teo Macero and featured four two-part recordings titled after Swahili names for the numbers one through four
Miles Davis was an American trumpeter, bandleader and musical composer. His major (without bootlegs, et. discography consists of at least 51 studio albums, 36 live albums, 35 compilation albums, 17 box sets, 4 soundtrack albums, 57 singles and 3 remix albums. Davis' initial appearances on record were mainly as a member of bebop saxophonist Charlie Parker's quintet from 1944 through 1947 and released on the Savoy label.
miles davis dark magus(1972). Music on CD - MOCCD13334 - 8718627223666 - 2016. miles davis dark magus. Music on Vinyl - MOVLP 1424 - Netherlands - 2016 - reissue new. x.
Dark Magus: Live At Carnegie Hall. Dark Magus (2-LP 180 Gram Vinyl).
Album · 1976 · 8 Songs. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
|1-1||Moja (Part 1)||25:24|
|1-2||Moja (Part 2)||25:08|
|1-3||Willi (Part 1)||25:20|
|1-4||Willi (Part 2)||25:32|
|2-1||Tatu (Part 1)|
|2-2||Tatu (Part 2) ("Calypso Frelimo")|
|2-3||Nne (Part 1) ("Ife")|
|2-4||Nne (Part 2)|
- Made By – www.profact-international.com
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment Netherlands B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music On CD
- Copyright (c) – Music On CD
- Recorded At – Carnegie Hall
- A&R [A&R Coordination] – Patti Matheny
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Cozbi Sanchez-Cabrera
- Artwork [Cover Art], Design – Teruhisa Tajima
- Composed By [All Compositions By] – Miles Davis
- Design [Reissue] – Randall Martin
- Drums – Al Foster
- Electric Bass – Michael Henderson
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Shuichiro Hoshino
- Flute [Flute-2], Soprano Saxophone [Soprano Sax-1], Tenor Saxophone – Dave Liebman*
- Guitar – Dominique Gaumont, Pete Cosey, Reggie Lucas
- Liner Notes – David Liebman
- Management [Columbia Jazz Reissue Series] – Kevin Gore, Steve Berkowitz
- Management [Packaging Manager] – Hope Chasin
- Mastered By [Digitally Mastered By] – Tom Ruff
- Mixed By – Tomoo Suzuki
- Percussion – Mtume*
- Photography By [Cover Photographs] – Ryuichi Okano, Shigeo Anzai
- Photography By [Liner Photo p. 2] – Sandy Speiser
- Photography By [Liner Photos] – Sony Music Photo Library, Urve Kuusik
- Producer [Original Recordings Produced By] – Teo Macero
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Rene Arsenault
- Project Manager [Project Director] – Seth Rothstein
- Reissue Producer – Bob Belden
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax-3] – Azar Lawrence
- Trumpet, Organ [Yamaha] – Miles Davis
NotesReissue in jewel case, stickers "2CD" and "Music On CD / Classic Albums Available Again On CD".
Recorded live on March 30, 1974 at Carnegie Hall, New York, NY.
Digitally mastered at Sony Music Studios, NYC.
Original catalog# Sony Sopj 40AP
℗ & © 1972 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Released under exclusive license from Sony Music Entertainment Netherlands BV.
This release ℗ & © 2016 Music On CD.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 718627 223666
- Barcode: 8718627223666
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 407122 @1 WWW.PROFACT-INTERNATIONAL.COM
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 407123 @1 WWW.PROFACT-INTERNATIONAL.COM
- Mastering SID Code (CD1+CD2): IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code (CD1+CD2): IFPI AAHP5
|40AP 741~2||Miles Davis||Dark Magus (2xLP, Album)||CBS/Sony||40AP 741~2||Japan||1977|
|C2K 65137||Miles Davis||Dark Magus:Live At Carnegie Hall (2xCD, Album, RM, RP)||Legacy, Columbia||C2K 65137||US||1997|
|4M812||Miles Davis||Dark Magus (2xLP, Album, RE, 180)||4 Men With Beards||4M812||US||2011|
|SICP 4238-9||Miles Davis||Dark Magus (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP 4238-9||Japan||2014|
|SICP-850-1||Miles Davis||Dark Magus (2xCD, Album, RE, RM, Min)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP-850-1||Japan||2005|