Meshuggah - Alive mp3 flacPerformer: Meshuggah
Style: Thrash, Death Metal
Size MP3 version: 1684 mb
Size FLAC version: 1489 mb
Size WMA version: 1420 mb
Format: AAC VQF AHX DMF MIDI AC3 VOC
Meshuggah - Alive mp3 flac
Опубликовано: 28 апр. 2012 г. Meshuggah - Alive. Perpetual Black Second (Tokyo) 23 видео Воспроизвести все Meshuggah - Alive DVDJon Estrada.
Meshuggah The Official Meshuggah Site. Brand new, eighth studio album, THE VIOLENT SLEEP OF REASON, out worldwide on October 7, 2016 via Nuclear Blast Records.
Listen free to Meshuggah – Alive (Perpetual Black Second, Electric Red (Live in Tokyo) and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Evolution Music (2). EMCD 0121. Alive (LP + LP, Whi + Album, Ltd). Alive (2xLP, Album, TP, W/Lbl).
Djent, Progressive Metal. Track listing (Songs).
Alive is a concert film by Swedish extreme metal band Meshuggah. The film was released as a double album (DVD with CD in digipak) through Nuclear Blast on February 5, 2010, in Europe and February 9, 2010, in North America. Half of the film consists of the band performing songs on their obZen Tour during 2008–2009. This is intertwined with documentary-style clips of the members talking about their experiences in the band.
Meshuggah – Alive (2010). Posted by NewAlbumReleases. net On January - 3 - 2011. Style: Extreme metal.
Meshuggah Alive 2010, DVD + CD, Nuclear Blast (Digipak) Meshuggah discography (lives). The Ophidian Trek (2014). Meshuggah discography (all). lt; The Singles Collection (2009). I Am Colossus (2012).
Cameron Edney of Inside Out webzine recently conducted an interview with guitarist Mårten Hagström of Swedish experimental extreme metallers MESHUGGAH. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below. Inside Out: "Alive" is certainly something that the fans have been screaming for now for years! Was there any reason it has taken so long for you guys to put together a live DVD? Mårten Hagström: Yeah, for a number of reasons, actually. We did discuss it through the years
Recorded throughout the tour of their latest album release at the time(Obzen) in 2009 and released in February 2010 on Nuclear Blast which could be the best description of this extreme metal bands music style. Uncompromising,frantic,pounding and hardly a normal guitar solo too be heard, just the scream of the chords played.
|CD-1||Perpetual Black Second (Tokyo)||4:32|
|CD-2||Electric Red (Tokyo)||6:02|
|CD-3||Rational Gaze (Tokyo)||5:35|
|CD-7||Straws Pulled At Random (Toronto)||5:05|
|CD-8||New Millennium Cyanide Christ (Montreal)||4:56|
|CD-10||The Mouth Licking What You've Bled (Montreal)||3:24|
|DVD-1||Perpetual Black Second (Tokyo)||5:10|
|DVD-3||Bleed (New York)||7:25|
|DVD-4||New Millennium Cyanide Christ (Montreal)||4:48|
|DVD-6||The Mouth Licking What You've Bled (Montreal)||3:39|
|DVD-7||Electric Red (Tokyo)||2:50|
|DVD-8||Rational Gaze (Tokyo)||5:40|
|DVD-12||Straws Pulled At Random (Toronto)||5:58|
- Artwork, Design – Tomas Haake
- Bass – Dick Lövgren
- Design, Artwork [Animation] – Joey Korenman
- Drums – Tomas Haake
- Engineer [Recording] – Thomas Hedblom
- Engineer [Sound] – Lars Johansson
- Film Director [Director], Film Producer [Producer], Other [Dp], Video Editor [Editor] – Ian McFarland
- Guitar – Fredrik Thordendal, Mårten Hagström
- Mastered By [Audio] – Björn Engelmann
- Mixed By [Audio] – Daniel Bergstrand
- Mixed By [Documentary Audio] – Nathan Bice
- Other [Creativeman] – Riki Sano
- Other [Sound/rec Equipment] – Lars Johansson
- Other [Visuals Erratic/lights Galore] – Fredrik Haake
- Photography By – Anthony Dubois, Neil Lim Sang, Omer Cordell, Valerian Noghin
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Micke Sandström
- Video Editor [Assistant Editor] – Chris O'Coin
- Vocals – Jens Kidman
Notes- Recorded In Japan, Canada and the U.S.
- Japan footage from Tokyo, Loud Park 2008.
- Canada footage from Toronto, The Phoenix, and Montreal, Club Soda.
- U.S. footage from New York, Irving Plaza.
- Audio mastered at Cutting Room. Mixed at Dugout Productions.
DVD is Region 0.
Manufactured by Marquee Inc., Japan.
Licenced from Nuclear Blast GMBH.
℗2010 Made in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4527516010188
- Matrix / Runout (CD): MICP-10894 AM1001A
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): MIZF-70011-A L0 AM1001A
|NB 2527-0, 27361 25270||Meshuggah||Alive (CD, Album + DVD-V, NTSC + Ltd, Dig)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2527-0, 27361 25270||Europe||2010|
|EMCD 0121||Meshuggah||Alive (CD, Album)||Evolution Music||EMCD 0121||South Korea||2010|
|BOBV225LP||Meshuggah||Alive (LP + LP, Whi + Album, Ltd)||Back On Black||BOBV225LP||UK||2010|
|BOBV225LP||Meshuggah||Alive (2xLP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||Back On Black||BOBV225LP||UK||Unknown|
|NB 2527-0, 27361 25270||Meshuggah||Alive (CD, Album + DVD-V, NTSC + Unofficial, Dig)||Nuclear Blast , Nuclear Blast||NB 2527-0, 27361 25270||Russia||Unknown|