Mendelssohn / Alina Ibragimova, Orchestra Of The Age Of Enlightenment, Vladimir Jurowski - Violin Concertos • The Hebrides mp3 flacPerformer: Mendelssohn
Title: Violin Concertos • The Hebrides
Size MP3 version: 1976 mb
Size FLAC version: 1548 mb
Size WMA version: 1570 mb
Format: RA MOD VQF AUD AHX VOX TTA
Mendelssohn / Alina Ibragimova, Orchestra Of The Age Of Enlightenment, Vladimir Jurowski - Violin Concertos • The Hebrides mp3 flac
Violin Concerto In E Minor Op 64.
Mendelssohn: Violin Concertos Alina Ibragimova. As for the rest of the disk, I feel that 'Fingal's Cave' is a little anemic, suffering from the lack of warmth and full body a full orchestra would give it, even though Jurowski brings out some interesting things we would never hear from a full orchestra. And as for the other concerto, I think I will have to live with that a little longer. Romantic! What a great recording, very romantic as Mendelssohn should be. Alina plays beautifully along with a great sounding orchestra. I recommend it. Boolez, 10/17/2012. Eh, middle of the road
64, which was written more than 20 years later. Ibragimova's mastery of the technical details does not flag in the broad and varied opening movement, and there's nothing really to quarrel with throughout. But there's a certain flatness of affect to the whole that will put some listeners off. Jurowski's reading of Fingal's Cave, clear and precise, may also be a matter of taste, but it's certainly on the dry side. Your mileage may vary, and the recording does what it sets out to do. The Henry Wood hall sound is all that could be desired.
Felix Mendelssohn (1809-1847) Violin Concertos Alina Ibragimova (violin) Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment Vladimir Jurowski (conductor). Featured extracts Violin Concerto in E minor Op 64 1- Allegro molto appassionato – 3- Allegretto non troppo – Allegro molto vivace. 4- The Hebrides 'Fingal's Cave' Op 26. Violin Concerto in D minor 5- Allegro 6- Andante. Album also includes Violin Concerto in E minor Op 64 2- Andante.
Alina Ibragimova, violin Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment Vladimir Jurowski, conductor Hyperion October 2012. Mendelssohn: Violin Concertos. About the Album – Hyperion. On 22 July 1829, a twenty-year-old German composer departed London on a northern itinerary bound for Scotland. The English concert season had just concluded, and Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy (1809–1847), having made a successful debut at the Philharmonic, left London musical life and society to pursue a novel pastime-a walking tour of Scotland during which he planned to ‘rake together’ folksongs . Not until December 1830 was Mendelssohn able to date a finished score of the overture, and he did so in Rome, well removed from nebulous Scottish seascapes.
She appears on this latest release with the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment and Vladimir Jurowski (in his Hyperion premiere) in a program which includes a classic of the concerto repertoire Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Ibragimova's is a glittering, knife-edge performance, her playing a portrayal in itself of the music's passion held in control through exquisite craft. The Violin Concerto in D minor an unusual and welcome pairing is an early work, written when the composer was only thirteen. As with Mendelssohn's other juvenile works it is extraordinarily.
COMPOSER: Felix Mendelssohn. More from this artist. Tell us what you think.
Background information. 1985-09-28) 28 September 1985 (age 33) Polevskoy, Russian SSR, USSR. Felix Mendelssohn: Violin Concerto (Mendelssohn) in E minor, Op 64, Violin Concerto in D minor with Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment, Vladimir Jurowski (Hyperion Records, CDA67795, 2012). "Academy of Ancient Music".
Mendelssohn: Violin Concertos (With Orchestra Of The Age Of Enlightenment, Under Vladimir Jurowski). Alina Ibragimova - Mendelssohn: Violin Concertos (With Orchestra Of The Age Of Enlightenment, Under Vladimir Jurowski) ClassicalClassical. Release source: CD. Year: 2012. 03. Violin Concerto In E Minor, O. 4 - 3. Allegretto Non Troppo - Allegro Molto. 04. The Hebrides, O. 6 ('fingal's Cave').
Alina Ibragimova, Jurowski, Mendelssohn. Label : Hyperion Format : Flac track Cover : Yes. Tracklist : Felix Mendelssohn (1809-1847) Violin Concerto in E minor Op 64 The Hebrides (Fingal’s Cave), Op 26 Violin Concerto in D minor. Alina Ibragimova – violin Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment, Vladimir Jurowski. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.
|Violin Concerto In E Minor Op 64||25:45|
|1||Allegro Molto Appassionato||12:16|
|3||Allegretto Non Troppo - Allegro Molto Vivace||6:30|
|4||Overture: The Hebrides (Fingal's Cave) Op 26||9:00|
|Violin Concerto In D Minor||21:35|
- Recorded At – Henry Wood Hall, London
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hyperion Records Limited
- Copyright (c) – Hyperion Records Limited
- Bassoon – Jane Gower, Philip Turbett
- Cello – Catherine Rimer, Josephine Horder, Pierre Doumenge, Richard Tunnicliffe, Ruth Alford
- Clarinet – Antony Pay, Emily Worthington
- Composed By – Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- Conductor – Vladimir Jurowski
- Double Bass – Andrew Durban, Cecelia Bruggemeyer, Chi-Chi Nwanoku*
- Engineer – Simon Eadon
- Executive-Producer – Simon Perry
- Flute – Lisa Beznosiuk, Neil McLaren
- Horn – Martin Lawrence , Roger Montgomery
- Liner Notes – R Larry Todd*
- Liner Notes [Editor] – Tim Parry
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Hyperion
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Arne Muus
- Oboe – Anthony Robson, Cherry Forbes
- Orchestra – Orchestra Of The Age Of Enlightenment
- Photography By [Front] – Sussie Ahlburg
- Producer [Recording] – Andrew Keener
- Timpani – Charles Fullbrook
- Trumpet – David Blackadder, Matthew Wells
- Viola – Annette Isserlis, Jan Schlapp, Katharine Hart*, Martin Kelly , Nicholas Logie, Tom Dunn
- Violin  – Catherine Weiss, Darragh Morgan, Kathryn Parry, Miranda Fulleylove, Simon Kodurand, Sophie Barber, Stephen Rouse
- Violin , Leader – Matthew Truscott
- Violin  – Bojan Cicic, Catherine Ford, Claire Holden, Claire Sansom, Debbie Diamond , Ken Aiso, Nancy Elan, Roy Mowatt
- Violin [Solo] – Alina Ibragimova
NotesTotal time 56:22
Pitch: A = 437Hz
Recorded in Henry Wood Hall, London, on 2-4 September 2011
℗ & © Hyperion Records Ltd, London, MMXII
Made in France
Housed in a jewel case
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 34571 17795 3
- Label Code: LC7533
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD